Digital Marketing Sales
(Business Development Executive)
*We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere in Dubai. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Dubai. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you.*
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
We enable great people do great things.
There is no over-the-shoulder micro-managing here. No soul-crashing bureaucracy to dull the edge of work. When we win, we win as a team. When we are challenged, we all band together to find positive outcomes.
We believe our inclusivity and commitment to the company’s vision allow our employees to feel comfortable showcasing the truest version of themselves while creating the highest quality of work. We are proud of our diverse, tight/knit team we get to work with the everyday. Trust, initiative, and achieving great results are all that matter at Buzzevo.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Sales position is pivotal to the success of the work we do at Buzzevo Marketing Agency, and for that reason we are committed to help you improving your talent to connect to, and acquire, valuable new customers.
This role is at the heart of what we do and we’re looking for passionate, driven and committed professionals to drive our business mission to put small to medium businesses at the forefront of the digital economy.
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience of closing marketing agency services (Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Ads, Google Ads, Web Development etc)
- Fluent in English (Arabic speaker is an advantage).
- Positive and resilient mindset.
- Competitive nature to be the best.
- Strong track record of proven success.
- Team player to help drive results from those around you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As one of the members of this business-critical team:
- You will research target accounts and develop a plan for connecting with them.
- You will manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close, and communicate any challenges or wins to the team.
- You will pre-qualify outbound leads based on whether their company is a good fit for Buzzevo Marketing Agency.
- You will understand the prospective customer’s pain points and educate them on Buzzevo’s value, highlighting our key differentiators.
- You will run a tight sales process, closing deals to hit target.
- You will develop proposals, quotations and tenders for enquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets.
- You will conduct meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- You will identify accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- You will establish relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
Why work for Buzzevo Marketing Agency?
- Monday to Friday – No weekend work.
- A culture that supports and celebrates your wins.
What are you waiting for? This is your shot!
To apply, click ‘apply’ and send us your resume today.