Social Media Manager
*We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere in Dubai. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Dubai. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you.*
About the role
As we continue our drive to remain the most cutting-edge marketing agency in Dubai, Buzzevo is searching for outstanding social media manager & content creator who has a whip-smart judgment and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
You will work to increase brand and marketing effectiveness of the company and its clients through delivery of best-practice, data-driven content strategy, production and management.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING YOUR APPLICATION.
You must have:
- At least 2+ years of working in a digital marketing agency with a proven track record of increasing audience on social media platforms.
- A robust portfolio that includes digital work.
- Developed a brand before; you are familiar with the process for defining core guidelines, such as a photography style or brand voice.
- Sherlock-Holmes-like attention to detail as spelling and grammar are paramount.
- Client management experience.
- Positive and resilient mindset.
- Great time management skills as you will need to juggle multiple clients at once.
- Extensive experience in developing engaging content.
- A base knowledge of social media analytics and social media management tools.
You must be:
- Fluent in English. (Arabic speaker is an advantage.)
- Having a great graphic designing skills. (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, XD etc)
- Digital savvy and has an absolute passion for social media.
- Comfortable giving and getting copy feedback.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Confidently challenge the status quo, influence others, and propose new ideas.
- Social media management: Develop, implement, and monitor organic (and some paid) social media posts for a portfolio of Buzzevo’s clients throughout their service lifecycle. Schedule social media posts through third-party scheduling software (Hootsuite, Later etc). Understand & adapt to the ever-changing algorithm on social platforms. Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns. Analyze competitor activity. Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement. Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
- Content creation. Produce original and ongoing social media content – photo, video, copy, some blogs, graphics relevant to social media platforms: Meta (Facebook), Instagram, TikTok etc. Video editing and creation of visual content relevant to the advertising campaigns run through the ads department.
- Community management: Execute daily responses, messages and comments, and build short and long term strategies to maintain and increase followers, group members, engagement and valuable interactions for Buzzevo and its clients.
- Rapid response and social listening: Create, write, and edit quick-turn, same-day social media posts that highlight advocacy and newsworthy moments at a national and local level. Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations relevant to Buzzevo mission and for opportunistic moments (i.e. mentions, trending conversations, pop-culture moments) to engage.
- Analytics and Reporting: Responsible for pulling monthly/quarterly reports that assess top performing content, follower growth, and engagement rates for posts and channels overall. Stay alert of industry and content trends. Compile valuable, data-driven reporting with analytical insights and recommendations on a weekly/monthly basis.
Why work for Buzzevo Marketing Agency?
- 9am to 6pm. Monday to Friday – No weekend work.
- A culture that supports and celebrates your wins.
We enable great people do great things.
There is no over-the-shoulder micro-managing here. No soul-crashing bureaucracy to dull the edge of work. When we win, we win as a team. When we are challenged, we all band together to find positive outcomes.
We believe our inclusivity and commitment to the company’s vision allow our employees to feel comfortable showcasing the truest version of themselves while creating the highest quality of work.
We are proud of our diverse, tight/knit team we get to work with the everyday. Trust, initiative, and achieving great results are all that matter at Buzzevo.
What are you waiting for? This is your shot!
If you tick all the boxes and interested in this position, please apply with a cover letter, resume, links to portfolio and accounts you have managed, and of course, a social meme.
To apply, click ‘apply’ and send us your resume today.